The Masters Experience through Metracon Travel Group means much more than getting great tickets to the prestigious game. The options available are designed for the discerning sports fan with a desire for excitement, luxury and detailed service. As part of your Masters package we can provide private airport and tournament transportation, arrange luxury accommodations at the finest hotels or private homes in the area, and offer preferential access to our on site concierge service. You and your group can gain entry to exclusive parties and events. Our expertise and connections in the profession can provide you access to events with today’s golf celebrities and golf legends of the past.
What’s Included – Based on 2 Guests
1. Private round trip transportation from Atlanta airport in a Sedan
2. Hotel Accommodations for 2 nights at Red Roof Inn & Suites (Or similar hotel property) located just a few miles from Augusta National. Check in: 04/06/17; Check out: 04/09/17. Includes daily breakfast.
3. Two Reserved Masters Grounds Passes for April 4th & 5th (Practice rounds only)
4. VIP Hospitality on April 8th & 9th – Includes Premium Open Bar, Full Service Gourmet Breakfast & Lunch Buffet with Evening Hors d’oeuvres, Storage area, Live Entertainment, Plasma TV’s and more
5. Round trip event transfers to / from Augusta National Golf Club on April 8th & 9th
What’s Included – Based on 4 Guests
1. Private round trip transportation from Atlanta airport in a SUV
2. Five nights in a Luxury 4 Bedroom Private Home located just minutes from Augusta National. Check in: 04/06/16; Check out: 04/5/17; check-out by 11:00am on 04/10/17. Including daily maid service.
3. Daily stocking of snacks and beverages in the home. Includes lights snacks, fruit, cheese, sodas, water.
4. Thursday Tee time at the Champions Retreat (Price for Foursome) – Created by three great golf legends and located in Evans, GA. This exclusive course unveils nine signature holes of championship golf with striking views of the Savannah River, long-standing hardwoods with numerous wetlands. Tee Time Includes green fees, cart fees, range usage, breakfast and lunch and drinks.
5. Four Reserved Masters Grounds Passes for April 8th, 9th and 10th 2016
6. VIP Hospitality on April 8th, 9th and 10th – Includes Premium Open Bar, Full Service Gourmet Breakfast & Lunch Buffet with Evening Hors d’oeuvres, Storage area, Live Entertainment, Plasma TV’s and more
7. Round trip event transfers to / from Augusta National Golf Club on April 7th, 8th and 9th